DASH, On the Go! An April Fundraiser
After a traumatic journey to safety, you arrive in a new country with your two children. You don’t speak the language, you can’t legally work, you don’t have a car, you don’t know anyone, and you surely don’t know how to navigate a new transportation system.
- How will I transport my kids to medical care?
- I want to volunteer, but I need a ride to the facility each week.
- Once I get a work permit, what if a job interview comes up last minute?
- How will I get to a Church that speaks my language?
- How will I meet new friends?
The list of transportation needs goes on and on. For the month of April, we are raising $5,000 specifically for resident transportation.
100% of funds raised will go towards providing residents with rides to medical & legal appointments, work & volunteer opportunities, & spiritual and relational engagements.
No matter the amount, join us in donating this critical service to those seeking safety and asylum here in America. Let’s welcome the sojourner and love our neighbors well. DONATE HERE!
See how much we’ve already raised, below!
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net