DASH is unique in that it has endless volunteer possibilities! We want you to use the gifts and talents that God has given you to serve as the hands and feet of Christ.
Here are seven main ways you can get involved with DASH. Other options available on the Volunteer Form below.
- Advocate – 1 on 1 friendship with a resident
- Grocery Volunteer – deliver food or take residents grocery shopping
- Host Home – host a woman or woman with a young child
- Teach a Thrive Academy Course – lead residents in various job or life skills courses
- Move-in Volunteers – furnish an apartment, help with a move-in, move-out or be the “muscle” on move-in day *a great option for community groups! Gently used furniture is typically used to furnish apartments.
- Donate Goods – new or gently used household items
- English Conversation Partner – practice English with residents via Zoom or in-person – no experience required
*If you have other gifts you’d like to share with DASH please fill out the volunteer form and click “other” or the closest option applicable and we will get back to you as soon as possible.