DASH Network is not an emergency shelter. We are a program that offers housing and other services that generally operates at full capacity. For this reason, we do not accept office visits without an appointment.
DASH Network’s housing application is closed as we are at max capacity. Please complete an interest form to be placed on a waiting list and we will contact you when capacity becomes available. Submitting the form below does not guarantee future acceptance into the DASH program. For a list of other resources, please click here.
Applying for or interviewing with DASH Network is not a guarantee of services. Acceptance into DASH Network’s program is subject to meeting eligibility requirements and available capacity.
DASH applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for acceptance into the DASH program. Please note that DASH Network is not an emergency shelter and does not offer services until applicants enter the program.
- Currently seeking asylum (rather than status as a refugee or aslyee)
- Actively working on their asylum case and either has or is actively searching for a lawyer, or has filed Pro Se
- Have less than $1,000 dollars to support themselves
- Willing to move to Fort Worth
- Willing to be interviewed by a DASH-affiliated lawyer to confirm asylum seeker status
- Willing to follow all US laws including: not working or driving without appropriate legal documentation in hand
- Have no other options for safe housing
- Willing to share an apartment or room with other residents in the DASH program